Tuesday 10 March 2009

A New Day

Well, here we are with a new day. Today I created an advertisement and sent it off to a local magazine with a large circulation, I also enquired with other local magazines, but with no results so far. I was so taken with my advertisement that I printed six copies of it off and then went to the pub for lunch. The young lady in this first pub posted my advert. in a prominent position; I couldn't have asked for more. Encouraged by this I went down the road to another pub. However, the atmosphere was such that I secretly found places, hidden till someone comes along and looks, to place copies. We'll see how that goes.
I've decided that I must do my own marketting. Maybe this was obvious but, I needed to learn and believe it for myself. This I have now done and I am embarked on a marketting campaign, so watch this space.

Michael John

No comments: